Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Song of the soul

I am absolute contentment,
and ever-present joy;
an ocean of peace,
and unconditional love am I.

Unattached to wealth, possessions and knowledge,
free of expectations of approval, appreciation or attention,
uninterested in respect, fame or recognition;
ever content in the fullness of Self am I.

I have nothing to gain, nothing to lose
nothing to show, nothing to hide;
desireless, fearless and free of anger and pride;
unchanging awareness, pure and simple am I.

Emotions and thoughts, come and go,
like waves of the ocean, high and low;
to keep them from drifting you from the path,
Anchor yourself deeply to the truth of who you really are.

I am the seer behind the seen,
I am the knower behind the known,
I have no beginning, middle nor end,
Eternal awareness bliss am I, Sat-Chit-Anand

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very nice -j